COVID – 19 Precautions
****Northwest Urology Update****
We want to do our part to help keep our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Northwest Urology, LLC remains open during our regular business hours Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Office appointments are available for both routine follow-up and new patient visits. We are also able to see returning patients via Telemedicine during the current healthcare crisis.
For the safety of our patients and staff, please wear a mask to your in-office appointment and adhere to the following guidelines:
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AND YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR A VISIT IN OUR OFFICE PLEASE CALL TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- A fever or chills within the last 72 hours
- Cough, and or shortness of breath, and fatigue.
- Sore throat, headache, muscle or body aches.
- New loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose.
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Contact with anyone with a fever and cough within the last 24 hours
- Traveled within the last 14 days
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s COVID-19 website. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 503-297-1078.