Your First Visit
Welcome to Northwest Urology! To ensure that you have the best experience possible, we encourage you to proactively read our New Patient Packet, familiarize yourself with our financial policy, and complete our intake forms prior to your first appointment. Find our New Patient packets, Financial Policy, and Notice of Privacy Practices here.
Please remember to bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Your Required Records
We can provide you with the best diagnosis and care when we are fully informed of your history and condition. In addition to your new patient forms and our diagnostic testing, it’s important that any relevant prior records and test results relating to your current condition are available to us.
Please make sure that all appropriate records and results are forwarded to us from your general or referring physician. This may require you to not only request that records be transferred, but also sign an Authorization to Obtain Protected Health Information Form (download form here). If we do not have all of your records available at your initial visit, it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
- Please plan ahead for your prescription refill requests.
- Call your pharmacy directly for all prescription refills and allow 2 working days for the pharmacy to contact us for physician approval.
- Refills will only be approved Monday–Friday (with the exception of weekday holidays.)
- No refills will be authorized on weekends by the on-call doctor.
- Please understand that your pharmacist and physician are working together to provide you with the best medical care in the context of your condition, medical history, and current prescription medication restrictions and regulations. Your planning and consideration will help ensure that we can meet and manage your medication needs.
Your Rights & Privacy
Every patient of our practice has the right to expect the highest quality of care, a careful and thorough diagnosis, an active participation in education about your condition and options for treatment, and our compassion and respect.
You also have the right to privacy of your health and personal information and we have the obligation to not only to protect that information, but to explain to you how we protect that confidentiality. You will be provided with copies of our policies in your patient packet, but you can also download copies on our Patient Forms page.
Scheduling Your Visit
Please contact us directly using the phone number for the office nearest you.
- NW Portland, Peterkort, & Vancouver
- St. Vincent
- McMinnville, Newberg & Sherwood
To schedule for a specific doctor please see our Provider page